We’re starting the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Moving stocks this morning are company updates, earnings reports, a reverse stock split, and more.
Let’s jump into that news below!
Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems (NASDAQ:AGRI) stock is rocketing more than 42% alongside heavy pre-market trading.
- Moleculin Biotech (NASDAQ:MBRX) shares are soaring over 22% abstract has been accepted for a poster presentation at the CTOS Annual Meeting in November.
- MSP Recovery (NASDAQ:LIFW) stock is surging more than 18% with heavy trading this morning.
- Nemaura Medical (NASDAQ:NMRD) shares are rising close to 18% after announcing interim results from a weight loss program.
- Takung Art (NYSEMKT:TKAT) stock is increasing over 17% on Friday morning.
- Nikola (NASDAQ:NKLA) shares are gaining more than 15% following a fireside chat from its CEO.
- Semantix (NASDAQ:STIX) stock is climbing over 13% on Friday morning.
- Datasea (NASDAQ:DTSS) shares are heading more than 12% higher today.
- Mullen Automotive (NASDAQ:MULN) stock is jumping over 12% as it continues a rally from yesterday.
- Bit Brother (NASDAQ:BETS) shares are up 12% on Friday morning.
10 Top Losers
- Axcella Health (NASDAQ:AXLA) stock is diving more than 27% after announcing a reverse stock split.
- Volcon (NASDAQ:VLCN) shares are tumbling over 23% after announcing a proposed public underwritten offering.
- ENDRA Life Sciences (NASDAQ:NDRA) stock is decreasing more than 16% on Friday morning.
- NuCana (NASDAQ:NCNA) shares are taking an almost 16% beating this morning.
- Bruush Oral Care (NASDAQ:BRSH) stock is falling over 15% after announcing a share offering.
- Avalo Therapeutics (NASDAQ:AVTX) shares are sliding nearly 14% following a rally yesterday.
- SeaStar Medical (NASDAQ:ICU) stock is dropping more than 13% after announcing a stock offering plan.
- Netcapital (NASDAQ:NCPL) shares are slipping over 13% following its latest earnings release.
- Altamira Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYTO) stock is dipping close to 13% on Friday morning.
- Okyo Pharma (NASDAQ:OKYO) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down more than 12% after closing a registered direct offering.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
Article printed from InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2023/09/todays-biggest-pre-market-stock-movers-10-top-gainers-and-losers-on-friday-sept-15th/.
©2023 InvestorPlace Media, LLC